About Me :)

My photo
Gadis yang simple and still lack of ilmiah. Dilahirkan untuk menjalankan tanggungjawab sebagai seorang muslimah di muka bumi ini sejak 24 march 1992 dan saya adalah salah seorang pelajar kejururawatan. yang baik datang dari ALLAH swt dan buruk datang dari saya. terima kasih kerana sudi melawat page ini!

HOPE . LOVE .GLORY

Assalammualaikum :)

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

For both of you

" My Greatest wish for the two of you is that through the years your love for each other will so deepen and grow, that years from now you will look back on the day,which is your wedding day onwards, as the day you loved each other the least."





insyaallah..

t0 : A....... & w... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment