About Me :)

My photo
Gadis yang simple and still lack of ilmiah. Dilahirkan untuk menjalankan tanggungjawab sebagai seorang muslimah di muka bumi ini sejak 24 march 1992 dan saya adalah salah seorang pelajar kejururawatan. yang baik datang dari ALLAH swt dan buruk datang dari saya. terima kasih kerana sudi melawat page ini!

HOPE . LOVE .GLORY

Assalammualaikum :)

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

its only just a dream



i am waiting for someone that absolutely can't take his heart away.that's the hardest things to do. yes,i love him so much.really2 love him.the brain still burned from having thought so hard about this situation.i never stop thinking of him. how can i forget all that?i began crying so hard. the tears ran hot down my face.Everything you bought And everything you spent, now I'm standing here once again I thought it was you and I,now all I have to say is why?After all of the times that we tried, I found out we were living a lie And after all of this love that we made, I Know Now you don't love me the same because you had someone else.thank you for everything that you had done to me.

YA ALLAH..help me..:(

2 comments:

  1. "if i knew it was going to hurt this bad i would have never have told you, i love you"
    statement ni sngt btol..cdeyh2.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. terlebih btol wani.sakit sangat bila terjebak dalam percintaan yang ada pengakhiran.

    ReplyDelete